Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Soundcloud "Go Unlimited" plan purchased!!

Dear friends,

I just wanted to let you know that a member of our community - palmtoptiger - sent me the full sum to pay for the Soundcloud "Go Unlimited" plan!  Before that, Larchmonter445 also made a donation towards the same goal.  So we got it!  Full Soundcloud for a year :-)

Thanks a lot to both of you - this will certainly provide the best and most flexible option for the future podcasts.  I will still post on YouTube also, but I will drop Mediafire, 4Share and other lesser options are redundant.

This is fantastic news, I am very grateful and very happy!

The Saker

PS to: palmtoptiger and Larchmonter445: I am $25 dollars over the needed figure.  What shall I do with it?  Split it and return one half to both of you?  Please let me know.