Sunday, November 2, 2014

First Saker Podcast now available for download and streaming

Dear friends,

It is with some (a lot, really!) trepidation and nervousness that I am announcing to you that my first podcast ever is now available for download and streaming.  Please simply to to the following page to access is:

https://sites.google.com/site/sakerpodcast/


There you will be able to download the podcast in mp3 format from Google Drive or download and stream it from Mediafire and 4Shared.  The reason why I am not posting the links right here is that I use the download page as a reminder to all that your donations are much needed.  But doing that on a separate page I avoid doing that here and cluttering this page with donation requests/reminders.  Please let me know if this solution seems reasonable to you.

Also, more than ever before, I invite and request your sincere reaction to this first "test podcast".  It's length, format, sound quality, etc.  In the future what changes would you like to see implemented?  I will do my best to adapt to your requests.

One thing that will change for sure is that as soon as the new blog is up I will use a dedicated podcast page rather then the google.sites page I used today.

Okay, now it's your turn.  Listen to the podcast and please let me know what you think.  Shall we repeat this or not?  And, if yes, how much would you want that?  How often would you want to me record such a podcasts?

Many thanks and kind regards,

The Saker